Saturday, June 27, 2009

Don't Lay With The Dogs! (You might get fleas)

Growing up I was always drawn to "hang out" with the wrong crowd. It was exciting to me to sneak out the bedroom window and stay out late. Many times my mother would warn me running with the wrong crowd, but I threw caution to the wind and went my own way! Years went by and slowly I became the wrong crowd. No longer was it sneaking into the movies, but now it had became drinking and using drugs. And no longer was it exciting, but now it was everyday life. The drinking and druging cost me countless relationships, jobs, and money. I finally hit rock bottom one day, and the only move I could make was up. That is were I met my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I gave my life to Him, and He restored my soul. Never again did I desire a drink or a drug. I gave it all over to King Jesus, and I urge any of you that may be struggling in your daily life to do the same. He can save you, I speak from experience. God's Word says this "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through Him." (John 3:16-17) The price has been paid for your sins!

No comments:

Post a Comment